Benefits of Membership
- Become part of a regional network of art therapists, students, and individuals who support the therapeutic use of art and the advancement of the art therapy field.
- Network with colleagues and enjoy educational and continuing education opportunities at regional events and workshops.
- See where we are in the legislative process of developing an art therapy license for Massachusetts and figure out if your state is working to do the same.
- Obtain a discount at NEATA sponsored workshops and utilize our resource library.
- Promote your art therapy practice and services through being listed in NEATA’s Referral Directory.
- Receive timely current local and national art therapy news, events, and announcements through NEATA’s e-newsletters. Download a sample newsletter here.
- AATA members can access and contact other NEATA members though the AATA website.
Types of Membership with NEATA are as follows:
Your chapter membership category should be consistent with your American Art Therapy Association membership category.
I am a member of AATA and working professionally in the field of art therapy.
I am not a practicing Art Therapist nor have completed graduate level training but I am interested and want to support the purposes and objectives of the Association.
I am a student, registered with AATA as a student, and can provide a student ID.
Please allow for approximately 10 business days for application to process. We will contact you once we have received notification from AATA.