Benefits of NEATA membership:
- Become part of a regional network of art therapists, students, and individuals who support the therapeutic use of art and the advancement of the art therapy field.
- Network with colleagues and enjoy educational and continuing education opportunities at regional events and workshops.
- Obtain a discount at NEATA sponsored workshops, gain access to art supplies at EXCL, and utilize our resource library.
- Promote your art therapy practice and services through being listed in NEATA’s Referral Directory.
- Receive timely current local and national art therapy news, events, and announcements through NEATA’s e-newsletters. Download a sample newsletter here.
- AATA members can access and contact other NEATA members though the www.americanarttherapyassociation.org website.
Types of Membership with NEATA are as follows:
I am a member of AATA and working professionally in
the field of art therapy.
I am not a practicing Art Therapist or have completed
graduate level training but I am interested and want to support
the purposes and objectives of the Association.
I am a student and can provide a student ID.
To purchase a membership visit the AATA site at http://arttherapy.org/aata-membershipinfo/
*Please allow for approximately 10 business days for application to process. We will contact you once we have received notification from AATA.